Tuesday, February 22, 2011

This Moment: Tuesday


Today we shall talk about the best part of my work day.  Picking you up from daycare.  Even though you are only at daycare for two hours and the teachers there are wonderful with you.  I still wish it was not necessary to send you there.  After a long day apart the highlight of my afternoon is the smile on your face when you notice I'm there.
  It is the ten minutes of play because you want to share your daycare fun with me.  Or the ten minutes of nursing because I had a rough day and could not pump properly at work.  It is the ride home in the car where we talk about how our day went.  It is all these things and more.  It is because this is just us, together again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...