Wednesday, August 25, 2010

The worst day and best day so far

So yesterday I had practice in the morning and I thought I was going to a movie at night but I ended up having to attend a meeting for the field hockey coaches in my section. So I rescheduled the sitter for the evening and left 2 bottles for hubby in the morning that I pumped the night before and morning of.
Little man slept in so hubby was just finishing the second bottle when I came home so I got another chance to pump (score!) Later while he napped I pumped a little more so I had enough for 2 bottles for the sitter which I felt she shouldn't need because my meeting won't take to long and I gave him a full feed before I left. Hah! 1 hour drive, 2 hour meeting, 1 hour drive home. But I got the chance to pump while I drove. Good experience even if I only had one side on properly.
Asked the sitter to stay for a bit so I could walk the pugs. Panda was good, Dory not so much. Back inside, pay sitter,ask her to call when she got home and finally had Mama and Little Man time. He went to bed easily probably because he was tired from all the playing so Mama went to bed too because she was tired and already had milk enough for the morning if she decided not to pump again tonight. Which I didn't.
I did however get two pump sessions in the morning so I had enough for 2 bottles and a little extra so I could save the two bottles from the day before and put them in my freezer downstairs. A little more weight off my shoulders for when I ho back to work.
Speaking if work my co-worker already emailed asking me to go in early. I don't think so, my time is to precious with my boy right now. So at least I'm learning not to put to many things on my plate and start adding side dishes as well. Right now mom, milk factory and coach is all I have room for as I readjust back into the workforce. Now if I can only verbalize this. BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...